Racing comes down to results, and Rolison Performance Group delivers on and off the track. As the nation’s industry leading OTK race team and prep shop, RPG offers drivers a level of knowledge and professionalism not offered by your typical karting team.
Whether you’re looking to race at a regional event and cut your teeth at the grassroots level, or you’re looking to make a run at the highest honors in North American karting — we have the tools and talent to help you achieve your goals.
From the equipment, to the team staff, only the best will do. Owner, Mike Rolison (Roli), has spent the past decade helping hundreds of drivers and mechanics improve their craft. RPG has hand selected the industry’s best talent for tuning, and coaching to offer the most extensive driver development program coast to coast. Nowhere in North America is there a more dedicated and accomplished team in the karting paddock. From detailed on-track analysis with RPG’s data acquisition specialist, to trackside coaching for tuners and drivers, RPG takes individualized trackside support to a whole new level. Whether you are competing locally or on the world stage, RPG’s driving and tuning instruction will improve your abilities and results.
Results Do The Talking
- 2019 SKUSA ProTour National Championship – X30 Senior
- 2018 SKUSA SuperNationals Race Winner – X30 Senior
- 2015 Champion Challenge of the Americas Senior Max
- 2014 Vice-Champion Florida Winter Tour Micro Max
- 2014 Vice-Champion Florida Winter Tour Mini Max
- 2014 Champion Challenge of the Americas Junior Max
- 2014 Champion Challenge of the Americas Senior Max
- 2014 Champion Can-Am Junior Max
- 2014 Vice-Champion Can-Am Senior Max
- 2014 Champion Pan-American Junior Max
RPG provides trackside support and arrive-and-drive programs for many series, including: SKUSA ProTour, Challenge of the Americas, Florida Winter Tour, SKUSA Winter Series, US Rotax Grand Nationals, IKF Northwest, and the SKUSA SuperNationals.